Proud Mary Theatre Company will be partnering with several Upstate Nonprofits during the run of The Pink Unicorn February 7-16 in Spartanburg and Greenville. Tickets available now at proudmarytheatre.com.
Free Mom Hugs will be on hand at many performances and we will hold many Post-Show Talkbacks :
- Friday, Feb. 7 featuring Ivy Gibson-Hill and Wynston Cornelius of Gender Benders
- Saturday, Feb. 8 featuring Kim Williams and Princess Mocha of the Rainbow Support Group
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 featuring Pink Unicorn Director & Mom Anne Tromsness and Teen Mae Tromsness and Larry Candler of PLAG Geenville
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 featuring Dani Holt and Saige Rose of PrideLink
- Sunday, Feb. 16 featuring Super Mom Nicole Hazard and & Teen Laurel Vilencia